- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
The purpose of the Billiards Club is to provide an opportunity for students to gain basic knowledge of billiards. Every member will receive training and learn basic skills by our "each one, teach one" approach and have the opportunity to compete against one another on a regular basis. If you would like to find out more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.