- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
Criminal Justice Club
The Criminal Justice Club provides a place for all students interested in the Criminal Justice work force. The goal of the club is to help students explore all aspects and opportunities available in the field with students who share a common interest. If you would like to find out more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.