“We were just like one big family in the residence halls, and we always found lots to do, including weekend trips around the region through Curry Up & Go. When the new Student Center opened in 2009, everybody's enthusiasm got a boost because it's an awesome place with even more to do.”
Carrie Hormanski '10
Major: Criminal Justice
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Curry Cares is a student-run community service organization dedicated to giving back to the community and to providing Curry students, staff and faculty members with opportunities to volunteer both on and off campus. Curry Cares members also create awareness about the importance of participating in volunteer efforts and helping those who are in need. Past community service projects have included trips to Fuller Village, a local independent senior citizen housing community; campaigns to benefit Cradles to Crayons; participation in local builds for the South Shore Habitat for Humanity; and an on-campus Senior Citizen Prom.
Whether through involvement in a club, participation in community service projects, or work as an Orientation Leader, there are many ways for you to develop your leadership skills on campus. The Student Activities Office runs leadership trainings and workshops for students and also offered the ELITE program for Emerging Student Leaders.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.