- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
Curry Cares is a student-run community service organization dedicated to giving back to the community and to providing Curry students, staff and faculty members with opportunities to volunteer both on and off campus. Curry Cares members also create awareness about the importance of participating in volunteer efforts and helping those who are in need. Past community service projects have included trips to Fuller Village, a local independent senior citizen housing community; campaigns to benefit Cradles to Crayons; participation in local builds for the South Shore Habitat for Humanity; and an on-campus Senior Citizen Prom.
If you have any questions about Curry Cares, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2939 or email us at email@example.com.