- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- Class of 2019 Welcomed at Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
Curry Cares is a student-run community service organization dedicated to giving back to the community and to providing Curry students, staff and faculty members with opportunities to volunteer both on and off campus. Curry Cares members also create awareness about the importance of participating in volunteer efforts and helping those who are in need. Past community service projects have included trips to Fuller Village, a local independent senior citizen housing community; campaigns to benefit Cradles to Crayons; participation in local builds for the South Shore Habitat for Humanity; and an on-campus Senior Citizen Prom.
If you have any questions about Curry Cares, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2939 or email us at email@example.com.