“I love being a part of ONE Curry, I think everyone should join. Everyone in the club genuinely wants to go out into the world and help people.”
Danielle Hausner '12
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Curry College Natural Sciences Association (CCNSA)
Curry College Natural Sciences Association (CCNSA)
The Curry College Natural Science Association (CCNSA) provides students who are studying the natural sciences at Curry College a place to discuss ideas and changes that occur in the field. It also provides students with a place to meet and utilize other students in the major as a resource for information and help with classes. If you would like more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.