“I liked the small size and the feeling of community when I visited campus. By joining clubs and organizations, I learned how the process works and that you could start your own club, implement your ideas and create change.”
Krista Selnau '09
Major: Politics and History , English
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Curry College Natural Sciences Association (CCNSA)
Curry College Natural Sciences Association (CCNSA)
The Curry College Natural Science Association (CCNSA) provides students who are studying the natural sciences at Curry College a place to discuss ideas and changes that occur in the field. It also provides students with a place to meet and utilize other students in the major as a resource for information and help with classes. If you would like more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.