“We were just like one big family in the residence halls, and we always found lots to do, including weekend trips around the region through Curry Up & Go. When the new Student Center opened in 2009, everybody's enthusiasm got a boost because it's an awesome place with even more to do.”
Carrie Hormanski '10
Major: Criminal Justice
- Curry Students Deliver "Strong" Performance at American College Dance Festival
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
- CC8's Coverage of Boston Marathon Bombings Recognized by National Broadcasting Society
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2014
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA)
Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA)
The purpose of the Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA) organization is to increase the knowledge of the public relations profession and to provide students with opportunities and skills for the future.
Although, we are not yet a student chapter recognized by PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) we are organized and conduct ourselves in accordance with PRSSA regulations.
CCPRSA is the result of a group of dedicated Public Relations students who saw the need for and brought into being, this pre-professional organization.
Learn more about out:
- PRSA BOSTON (Public Relations Society America Boston Chapter)
- PRSA (Public Relations Society of America)
- PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America)
If you would like to find out more information about the Curry College Public Relations Student Association, please contact our faculty advisor - Professor Kirk Hazlett at email@example.com.
"Eye-opening." That's the first phrase that comes to mind for Michael Griffin '12, a double major in management and communication, when asked to describe his time at Curry.