- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2014
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA)
Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA)
The purpose of the Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA) organization is to increase the knowledge of the public relations profession and to provide students with opportunities and skills for the future.
Although, we are not yet a student chapter recognized by PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) we are organized and conduct ourselves in accordance with PRSSA regulations.
CCPRSA is the result of a group of dedicated Public Relations students who saw the need for and brought into being, this pre-professional organization.
Learn more about out:
- PRSA BOSTON (Public Relations Society America Boston Chapter)
- PRSA (Public Relations Society of America)
- PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America)
If you would like to find out more information about the Curry College Public Relations Student Association, please contact our faculty advisor - Professor Kirk Hazlett at email@example.com.
"I had taken a PR class with Professor Kirk Hazlett in my first year and I really enjoyed it," says Communication major Elena del Peral '16. "I started to get this idea in my head that I wanted to do PR, so I threw myself into all PR classes and began an internship in the Publications/PR department in the Curry Office of Institutional Advancement."
As Director of Communications and Events at the Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce, Pembroke native Bob Nolet '08 markets a chamber comprised of seven hundred and fifty members and servicing nine towns on the south shore, is responsible for over sixty different events each year, and is tasked with media relations, publications and administering the Chamber's social media sites.