“I liked the small size and the feeling of community when I visited campus. By joining clubs and organizations, I learned how the process works and that you could start your own club, implement your ideas and create change.”
Krista Selnau '09
Major: Politics and History , English
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- The Curry Dance Spring Showcase: 'ARTERTAINMENT'
May 4 - May 5
- Commencement 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA)
Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA)
The purpose of the Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA) organization is to increase the knowledge of the public relations profession and to provide students with opportunities and skills for the future.
Although, we are not yet a student chapter recognized by PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) we are organized and conduct ourselves in accordance with PRSSA regulations.
CCPRSA is the result of a group of dedicated Public Relations students who saw the need for and brought into being, this pre-professional organization.
Learn more about out:
- PRSA BOSTON (Public Relations Society America Boston Chapter)
- PRSA (Public Relations Society of America)
- PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America)
If you would like to find out more information about the Curry College Public Relations Student Association, please contact our faculty advisor - Professor Kirk Hazlett at email@example.com.
"Eye-opening." That's the first phrase that comes to mind for Michael Griffin '12, a double major in management and communication, when asked to describe his time at Curry.