“I love being a part of ONE Curry, I think everyone should join. Everyone in the club genuinely wants to go out into the world and help people.”
Danielle Hausner '12
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2013
- Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2012-2013
- Curry College Equestrian Places 5th at National Championship Competition
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2013: First-Year Students
June 6 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2013: Transfer Students
July 18 - August 1
- New Student Convocation 2013
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA)
Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA)
The purpose of the Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA) organization is to increase the knowledge of the public relations profession and to provide students with opportunities and skills for the future.
Although, we are not yet a student chapter recognized by PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) we are organized and conduct ourselves in accordance with PRSSA regulations.
CCPRSA is the result of a group of dedicated Public Relations students who saw the need for and brought into being, this pre-professional organization.
Learn more about out:
- PRSA BOSTON (Public Relations Society America Boston Chapter)
- PRSA (Public Relations Society of America)
- PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America)
If you would like to find out more information about the Curry College Public Relations Student Association, please contact our faculty advisor - Professor Kirk Hazlett at email@example.com.
"Eye-opening." That's the first phrase that comes to mind for Michael Griffin '12, a double major in management and communication, when asked to describe his time at Curry.