- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Curry College Student Nurses Association (CCSNA)
Curry College Student Nurses Association (CCSNA)
Curry College Student Nurses Association welcomes all nursing students to join us as we use the things we have learned as students and help out in the community. Each member is required to pay an annual fee to the National Student Nurses Association in order to be part of the NSNA which the CCSNA is a sub chapter of. CCSNA does various community service activities such as volunteering at local health drives as well as collecting items for non-profit organizations such as DOVE to help those in need. CCSNA also holds fundraisers such as selling apparel to nursing students, and co-sponsoring on campus activities.
Helping people is in Julia Jacobs' blood...literally. She eventually followed in her father's footsteps by becoming both a volunteer firefighter and certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) while in high school. Now, not only is she a Curry College alum, she's a Registered ER Nurse at Hartford Hospital.
"I looked at bigger nursing schools, but I realized the best option for me was a smaller school where professors know who you are. I also wanted a school with ties to Boston, because the city offers some of the best hospitals and clinical sites in the United States." Meet Jay Cobden '14 - Nursing