- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- Theatre Professor Gail Phaneuf Takes Her Musical "The Love Note" Off-Broadway
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Curry College Student Nurses Association (CCSNA)
Curry College Student Nurses Association (CCSNA)
Curry College Student Nurses Association welcomes all nursing students to join us as we use the things we have learned as students and help out in the community. Each member is required to pay an annual fee to the National Student Nurses Association in order to be part of the NSNA which the CCSNA is a sub chapter of. CCSNA does various community service activities such as volunteering at local health drives as well as collecting items for non-profit organizations such as DOVE to help those in need. CCSNA also holds fundraisers such as selling apparel to nursing students, and co-sponsoring on campus activities.
Helping people is in Julia Jacobs' blood...literally. She eventually followed in her father's footsteps by becoming both a volunteer firefighter and certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) while in high school. It was only logical that when she started looking at colleges, she would pursue a career in a similar field.
"I looked at bigger nursing schools, but I realized the best option for me was a smaller school where professors know who you are. I also wanted a school with ties to Boston, because the city offers some of the best hospitals and clinical sites in the United States." Meet Jay Cobden '14 - Nursing