- Curry’s Newest Residence Hall Named after Alexander Graham Bell
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Curry College Student Nurses Association (CCSNA)
Curry College Student Nurses Association (CCSNA)
Curry College Student Nurses Association welcomes all nursing students to join us as we use the things we have learned as students and help out in the community. Each member is required to pay an annual fee to the National Student Nurses Association in order to be part of the NSNA which the CCSNA is a sub chapter of. CCSNA does various community service activities such as volunteering at local health drives as well as collecting items for non-profit organizations such as DOVE to help those in need. CCSNA also holds fundraisers such as selling apparel to nursing students, and co-sponsoring on campus activities.
Helping people is in Julia Jacobs' blood...literally. She eventually followed in her father's footsteps by becoming both a volunteer firefighter and certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) while in high school. It was only logical that when she started looking at colleges, she would pursue a career in a similar field.
"I looked at bigger nursing schools, but I realized the best option for me was a smaller school where professors know who you are. I also wanted a school with ties to Boston, because the city offers some of the best hospitals and clinical sites in the United States." Meet Jay Cobden '14 - Nursing