- Boston Globe CEO Mike Sheehan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Philanthropists John W. Keith and Shelley Hoon Keith to Receive Honorary Degrees
- Prof. Cathleen Santos Named President-Elect of ANA-MA
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
April 18 - April 21
- New Directions in Violence Prevention Conference
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- Curry College Student Nurses Association (CCSNA)
Curry College Student Nurses Association (CCSNA)
Curry College Student Nurses Association welcomes all nursing students to join us as we use the things we have learned as students and help out in the community. Each member is required to pay an annual fee to the National Student Nurses Association in order to be part of the NSNA which the CCSNA is a sub chapter of. CCSNA does various community service activities such as volunteering at local health drives as well as collecting items for non-profit organizations such as DOVE to help those in need. CCSNA also holds fundraisers such as selling apparel to nursing students, and co-sponsoring on campus activities.
Helping people is in Julia Jacobs' blood...literally. She eventually followed in her father's footsteps by becoming both a volunteer firefighter and certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) while in high school. Now, not only is she a Curry College alum, she's a Registered ER Nurse at Hartford Hospital.
"I looked at bigger nursing schools, but I realized the best option for me was a smaller school where professors know who you are. I also wanted a school with ties to Boston, because the city offers some of the best hospitals and clinical sites in the United States." Meet Jay Cobden '14 - Nursing