- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
DuBois Sociology Club
The W.E.B. DuBois Sociology Club is an assembly of students focused on ways to acquire and communicate knowledge on the issues and needs of our society. This club is open to all Curry students. Our members highlight ideas pertinent to culture, social structure, population and ecology; and find ways to create opportunities to ask basic sociological questions about different social systems and different cultures, while advocating for peace and social justice for all.s.If you would like more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.