“I liked the small size and the feeling of community when I visited campus. By joining clubs and organizations, I learned how the process works and that you could start your own club, implement your ideas and create change.”
Krista Selnau '09
Major: Politics and History , English
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- Three New Members Inducted into Curry College Athletic Hall of Fame
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
DuBois Sociology Club
The W.E.B. DuBois Sociology Club is an assembly of students focused on ways to acquire and communicate knowledge on the issues and needs of our society. This club is open to all Curry students. Our members highlight ideas pertinent to culture, social structure, population and ecology; and find ways to create opportunities to ask basic sociological questions about different social systems and different cultures, while advocating for peace and social justice for all.s.If you would like more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.