“We were just like one big family in the residence halls, and we always found lots to do, including weekend trips around the region through Curry Up & Go. When the new Student Center opened in 2009, everybody's enthusiasm got a boost because it's an awesome place with even more to do.”
Carrie Hormanski '10
Major: Criminal Justice
- Curry Students Deliver "Strong" Performance at American College Dance Festival
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
- CC8's Coverage of Boston Marathon Bombings Recognized by National Broadcasting Society
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2014
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
DuBois Sociology Club
The W.E.B. DuBois Sociology Club is an assembly of students focused on ways to acquire and communicate knowledge on the issues and needs of our society. This club is open to all Curry students. Our members highlight ideas pertinent to culture, social structure, population and ecology; and find ways to create opportunities to ask basic sociological questions about different social systems and different cultures, while advocating for peace and social justice for all.s.If you would like more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.