- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- HIPS (Health Image Power Success)
HIPS (Health Image Power Success)
HIPS (Health Image Power Success) works to promote the health and well-being of the Curry community. Topics such as physical activity, mental health, body image, and positivity.
If you would like more information on HIPS, please contact 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.