- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- Celebration of the Arts and 'Geometric Eye'
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- HIPS (Health Image Power Success)
HIPS (Health Image Power Success)
HIPS (Health Image Power Success) works to promote the health and well-being of the Curry community. Topics such as physical activity, mental health, body image, and positivity.
If you would like more information on HIPS, please contact 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.