- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
The Management Forum of Curry College is a student-run organization that is committed to the enhancement and development of the management program. Members also serve as a network for all students studying management at the College.
Forum members develop essential skills that provide a competitive edge and contribute to the overall success in their chosen careers. Forum members are encouraged to foster a community conducive to learning.
The forum is governed by a President and Vice President, as well as, student leaders who have demonstrated a commitment to the study of Management. Members of the Forum are dedicated to improving and enhancing the resources of the management program at Curry College.
The Management Forum meets weekly.
For more information, please contact faculty advisor Professor Tony Fabrizio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.