“I love being a part of ONE Curry, I think everyone should join. Everyone in the club genuinely wants to go out into the world and help people.”
Danielle Hausner '12
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
The Management Forum of Curry College is a student-run organization that is committed to the enhancement and development of the management program. Members also serve as a network for all students studying management at the College.
Forum members develop essential skills that provide a competitive edge and contribute to the overall success in their chosen careers. Forum members are encouraged to foster a community conducive to learning.
The forum is governed by a President and Vice President, as well as, student leaders who have demonstrated a commitment to the study of Management. Members of the Forum are dedicated to improving and enhancing the resources of the management program at Curry College.
The Management Forum meets weekly.
For more information, please contact faculty advisor Professor Tony Fabrizio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.