“Curry is such a welcoming place. I made friends quickly through classes, my work-study position in the Student Activities Office, and just getting involved in clubs and activities.”
Craig Dudley '12
Major: Graphic Design
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
The art of step has come to Curry College. M.O.T.I.O.N. is Curry College's own step team. M.O.T.I.O.N.'s goal is to show students who are new to the kind of dance what stepping is all about and also a place for veteran steppers to show their talents. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.