- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- Class of 2019 Welcomed at Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
Multi Essence is a competitive hip-hop and reggae dance team that uses the art of dance as a method of building confidence, staying active, and having fun. Multi-Essence's goal is to give students the opportunity to represent Curry at performances on campus and in the community. If you would like to find out more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.