- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
Multi Essence is a competitive hip-hop and reggae dance team that uses the art of dance as a method of building confidence, staying active, and having fun. Multi-Essence's goal is to give students the opportunity to represent Curry at performances on campus and in the community. If you would like to find out more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.