“I love being a part of ONE Curry, I think everyone should join. Everyone in the club genuinely wants to go out into the world and help people.”
Danielle Hausner '12
- Curry Students Deliver "Strong" Performance at American College Dance Festival
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
- CC8's Coverage of Boston Marathon Bombings Recognized by National Broadcasting Society
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2014
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
Multi Essence is a competitive hip-hop and reggae dance team that uses the art of dance as a method of building confidence, staying active, and having fun. Multi-Essence's goal is to give students the opportunity to represent Curry at performances on campus and in the community. If you would like to find out more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.