“I love being a part of ONE Curry, I think everyone should join. Everyone in the club genuinely wants to go out into the world and help people.”
Danielle Hausner '12
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
R.A.G.E. Peer Educators
R.A.G.E. (Raising Awareness through Group Education) Peer Educators are health and wellness advocates at Curry College. These students raise awareness to positively influence other students' perceptions on alcohol, drugs, stress, and healthy habits. Events and programs are held either in the classrooms or around campus to provide outreach to other students. R.A.G.E. Peer Educators plan and design their own events that are interactive and promote healthy behaviors. Peer Educators represent the concerns of responsible students and do not judge the decisions of their peers, but instead help to educate about safe and responsible decision-making.
R.A.G.E. Peer Educators have meetings on a weekly basis and meetings are open to all current students. For more information, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.
Curry College's R.A.G.E. (Raising Awareness through Group Education) Peer Educators were pleased to welcome local basketball star/author Chris Herren to campus to speak with students in the Spring of 2012. Herren, a Fall River native, realized his dream of playing for the Boston Celtics in the NBA only to lose it all to addiction before rising again with a new dream.