- Spring Break in Silicon Valley: Information Technology, Business Management Students Meet with Tech Giants
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Trustee Ruth Ellen Fitch Appointed to the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2015 New Plays Festival
March 28 - March 30
- 'Senior 7: Off the Grid' - Spring Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 5/17)
April 2 - May 17
- Spring Student Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 4/11)
April 6 - April 11
- More Events >
R.A.G.E. Peer Educators
R.A.G.E. (Raising Awareness through Group Education) Peer Educators are health and wellness advocates at Curry College. These students raise awareness to positively influence other students' perceptions on alcohol, drugs, stress, and healthy habits. Events and programs are held either in the classrooms or around campus to provide outreach to other students. R.A.G.E. Peer Educators plan and design their own events that are interactive and promote healthy behaviors. Peer Educators represent the concerns of responsible students and do not judge the decisions of their peers, but instead help to educate about safe and responsible decision-making.
R.A.G.E. Peer Educators have meetings on a weekly basis and meetings are open to all current students. For more information, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curry College's R.A.G.E. (Raising Awareness through Group Education) Peer Educators were pleased to welcome local basketball star/author Chris Herren to campus to speak with students in the Spring of 2012. Herren, a Fall River native, realized his dream of playing for the Boston Celtics in the NBA only to lose it all to addiction before rising again with a new dream.