- Spring Break in Silicon Valley: Information Technology, Business Management Students Meet with Tech Giants
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Trustee Ruth Ellen Fitch Appointed to the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2015 New Plays Festival
March 28 - March 30
- 'Senior 7: Off the Grid' - Spring Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 5/17)
April 2 - May 17
- Spring Student Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 4/11)
April 6 - April 11
- More Events >
Student Ambassadors represent Curry to our new and prospective students. Working closely with the Admissions Office, this dedicated group of students participates in community events such as Open House and Accepted Student Day. Students are trained to give quality campus tours as well as assist with phone drives.
For more information contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.