“In the residence halls, room doors are always open. Everybody's in and out. You're hanging out with one person here and the next thing you know you're down the hall and hanging out with somebody else. Even though we were all mixed majors that didn't stop us from studying together.”
Chelsey Kaiser '14
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
Curry College is proud to offer Colonel Cash, your own on-campus, all-in-one debit card. The Colonel Cash card is convenience with a capital "C" and is guaranteed to enhance your Curry campus experience.Colonel Cash can be used for purchases at any of the following locations:
- Copy/Mail Room
- Dining Locations*
- Student Center Info Desk
- Vending Machines
- Identification card
- Meal plan card
- Card to access "Meal Plan Points" account (Resident Students Only)
- Card to access "Colonel Cash" account
- Library card
- Resident access to SCRH, NCRH, Suites, 886, Bell Hall,
- Fitness Center (for full-time undergraduates and faculty/staff with memberships)
- Campus Events
- Borrowing equipment for the Student Center Game Room
- AAPC Smart Market Café
- Hafer Snack Bar
- Kennedy Snack Bar
- Student Center Marketplace
For more information and to find out how to receive your new Curry ID, visit the Colonel Cash page under the MyCampus Tab on the myCurry Web Portal, contact the Campus Life Office at (617)333-2252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Continuing Education and Graduate students, please call 617-333-2364 or email email@example.com for assistance.
To make a deposit to a Colonel Cash account, please visit Get Funds.
myCurry portal users can also access Get Funds via a quick launch icon.
*Please note that there has been a change in the program to add Colonel Cash to your ID. It will now take you to the GET site instead of Manage My ID.