“It's so easy to get involved at Curry, whether it's in clubs or with work both on and off campus.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- Class of 2019 Welcomed at Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
Curry College is proud to offer Colonel Cash, your own on-campus, all-in-one debit card. The Colonel Cash card is convenience with a capital "C" and is guaranteed to enhance your Curry campus experience.Colonel Cash can be used for purchases at any of the following locations:
- Copy/Mail Room
- Dining Locations*
- Student Center Info Desk
- Vending Machines
- Identification card
- Meal plan card
- Card to access "Meal Plan Points" account (Resident Students Only)
- Card to access "Colonel Cash" account
- Library card
- Resident access to SCRH, NCRH, Suites, 886, Bell Hall,156 House, Lombard Hall, Main House, Mayflower Hall, Milton Hall, Scholars Hall, State House, White House
- Fitness Center (for full-time undergraduates and faculty/staff with memberships)
- Campus Events
- Borrowing equipment for the Student Center Game Room
- AAPC Smart Market Café
- Hafer Snack Bar
- Kennedy Snack Bar
- Student Center Marketplace
For more information and to find out how to receive your new Curry ID, visit the Colonel Cash page under the MyCampus Tab on the myCurry Web Portal, contact the Campus Life Office at (617)333-2252 or email email@example.com. For Continuing Education and Graduate students, please call 617-333-2364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To make a deposit to a Colonel Cash account, please visit Get Funds.
myCurry portal users can also access Get Funds via a quick launch icon or click on the GET icon in the Curry College app.
*Please note that there has been a change in the program to add Colonel Cash to your ID. It will now take you to the GET site instead of Manage My ID.