“I always felt right at home at Curry. The small class sizes and the opportunity to build connections with the faculty members were other reasons that helped me choose Curry. I made incredible friendships and great connections with faculty members, inside and outside of the Psychology department.”
Heather Flaherty '14
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
If you decide to commute, you'll join nearly 25 percent of our undergraduate student body who choose Curry College for their academic destination. Whether you have a ride of your own or take public transportation, when you arrive on campus you'll find yourself in good company with fellow commuters and resident students, interacting with our faculty and staff in a friendly and close-knit community.
MANY PLACES and SPACES
There are plenty of quiet study places and recreational spaces on campus for you to make the most of your time here each day. Utilize a wide range of academic resources in the Levin Library or stop by the computer lab in the Kennedy Academic Building. Grab a cup of coffee or a meal in the dining marketplace or in one of the three commuter cafes on campus. Hang out at the Student Center between classes to make or meet friends, work out in the Fitness Center, play a game of pool in the game room or catch a game on one of the many TVs in the Sports Café.
ENJOY the JOURNEY
While the classroom is your destination, expand your academic journey by engaging in community activities and events. You can get involved in intramural programs, student run-clubs and organizations, or join the Student Government Association (SGA). Don't forget to join the Commuter Advisory Board, made up of commuter students who meet monthly to discuss commuter-related issues and concerns in an effort to better improve the commuter-student experience.