“I liked the small size and the feeling of community when I visited campus. By joining clubs and organizations, I learned how the process works and that you could start your own club, implement your ideas and create change.”
Krista Selnau '09
Major: Politics and History , English
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
Fitness and Recreation
Compete at Any Level.
Curry College offers a variety of programs in order to provide the entire campus with the opportunity to stay active. There is something for everyone on campus! Students can be found at all hours of the day working out in the Fitness Center and attending one of our many group exercise classes.
For people more interested in organized activities, we offer a variety of Intramural activities at varying levels of competitiveness. Our Club Sports program also gives students the opportunity to compete against other schools in sports not offered as one of our 14 varsity athletic programs. It is the department's mission to provide quality programs that enrich the collegiate learning experience and foster a lifetime appreciation in wellness, recreational sports, and activities through friendly competition, fair play, teamwork, diversity and integrity.