“When I first stepped on campus I honestly felt like it was home. People were so nice to me. They opened doors for me. They're all smiling. When I saw the students they were all accepting of each other, asking each other questions. And they made me actually feel like I was a Curry student even though they knew I was still a high school student.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
Fitness and Recreation
Compete at Any Level.
Curry College offers a variety of programs in order to provide the entire campus with the opportunity to stay active. There is something for everyone on campus! Students can be found at all hours of the day working out in the Fitness Center and attending one of our many group exercise classes.
For people more interested in organized activities, we offer a variety of Intramural activities at varying levels of competitiveness. Our Club Sports program also gives students the opportunity to compete against other schools in sports not offered as one of our 14 varsity athletic programs. It is the department's mission to provide quality programs that enrich the collegiate learning experience and foster a lifetime appreciation in wellness, recreational sports, and activities through friendly competition, fair play, teamwork, diversity and integrity.