“I liked the small size and the feeling of community when I visited campus. By joining clubs and organizations, I learned how the process works and that you could start your own club, implement your ideas and create change.”
Krista Selnau '09
Major: Politics and History , English
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Fitness and Recreation
Compete at Any Level.
Curry College offers a variety of programs in order to provide the entire campus with the opportunity to stay active. There is something for everyone on campus! Students can be found at all hours of the day working out in the Fitness Center and attending one of our many group exercise classes.
For people more interested in organized activities, we offer a variety of Intramural activities at varying levels of competitiveness. Our Club Sports program also gives students the opportunity to compete against other schools in sports not offered as one of our 14 varsity athletic programs. It is the department's mission to provide quality programs that enrich the collegiate learning experience and foster a lifetime appreciation in wellness, recreational sports, and activities through friendly competition, fair play, teamwork, diversity and integrity.