“It's so easy to get involved here, whether it's in clubs or with work both on and off campus.”
Monica Distefano '14
Major: Elementary Education
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
Fitness and Recreation
Compete at Any Level.
Curry College offers a variety of programs in order to provide the entire campus with the opportunity to stay active. There is something for everyone on campus! Students can be found at all hours of the day working out in the Fitness Center and attending one of our many group exercise classes.
For people more interested in organized activities, we offer a variety of Intramural activities at varying levels of competitiveness. Our Club Sports program also gives students the opportunity to compete against other schools in sports not offered as one of our 14 varsity athletic programs. It is the department's mission to provide quality programs that enrich the collegiate learning experience and foster a lifetime appreciation in wellness, recreational sports, and activities through friendly competition, fair play, teamwork, diversity and integrity.