“When students first meet their orientation leaders, they're usually very quiet. But it's the role of their orientation leader to get them comfortable with each other, make friends, participate in the different activities. If students have any questions they should feel like they can ask that question without being judged or that they shouldn't ask - there is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to orientation.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
Fitness and Recreation
Compete at Any Level.
Curry College offers a variety of programs in order to provide the entire campus with the opportunity to stay active. There is something for everyone on campus! Students can be found at all hours of the day working out in the Fitness Center and attending one of our many group exercise classes.
For people more interested in organized activities, we offer a variety of Intramural activities at varying levels of competitiveness. Our Club Sports program also gives students the opportunity to compete against other schools in sports not offered as one of our 14 varsity athletic programs. It is the department's mission to provide quality programs that enrich the collegiate learning experience and foster a lifetime appreciation in wellness, recreational sports, and activities through friendly competition, fair play, teamwork, diversity and integrity.