“At Curry, I've had the chance to do everything I've wanted to do. Anything that I was nervous about or afraid to try, Curry has made it so that I am now comfortable in doing so.”
Tyler Collins '14
Major: Graphic Design
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
Work Out in Style
Looking for a great place to stay in shape? Look no further than Curry's very own state-of-the-art Fitness Center, located on the 2nd Floor of the Student Center. With over 90 pieces of cardio and strength equipment along with a group excercise studio, you should find everything you need to stay fit year round. All of our cardio machines offer individual television and MP3 hook ups, so you can watch TV or videos as you train. And our strength equipment provides a great workout for students of all fitness levels. The Fitness Center staff is always willing to assist you and they offer equipment usage orientation for those that are new to using fitness equipment.
Use of the Fitness Center is limited to current full-time, traditional undergraduate students who are age 17 or older and benefits eligible employees, with priority given to meeting the needs of students. The Fitness Center is not open for public use.