“I went to orientation and met a girl who ended up being my roommate for all four years. I've still stayed extremely close with friends I made at Curry, both students and faculty.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- Class of 2019 Welcomed at Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
Work Out in Style
Looking for a great place to stay in shape? Look no further than Curry's very own state-of-the-art Fitness Center, located on the 2nd Floor of the Student Center. With over 90 pieces of cardio and strength equipment along with a group excercise studio, you should find everything you need to stay fit year round. All of our cardio machines offer individual television and MP3 hook ups, so you can watch TV or videos as you train. And our strength equipment provides a great workout for students of all fitness levels. The Fitness Center staff is always willing to assist you and they offer equipment usage orientation for those that are new to using fitness equipment.
Use of the Fitness Center is limited to current full-time, traditional undergraduate students who are age 17 or older and benefits eligible employees, with priority given to meeting the needs of students. The Fitness Center is not open for public use.