“"When students first meet their orientation leaders, they're usually very quiet. But it's the role of their orientation leader to get them comfortable with each other, make friends, participate in the different activities. If students have any questions they should feel like they can ask that question without being judged or that they shouldn't ask - there is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to orientation.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
Work Out in Style
Looking for a great place to stay in shape? Look no further than Curry's very own state-of-the-art Fitness Center, located on the 2nd Floor of the Student Center. With over 90 pieces of cardio and strength equipment along with a group excercise studio, you should find everything you need to stay fit year round. All of our cardio machines offer individual television and MP3 hook ups, so you can watch TV or videos as you train. And our strength equipment provides a great workout for students of all fitness levels. The Fitness Center staff is always willing to assist you and they offer equipment usage orientation for those that are new to using fitness equipment.
Use of the Fitness Center is limited to current full-time, traditional undergraduate students who are age 17 or older and benefits eligible employees, with priority given to meeting the needs of students. The Fitness Center is not open for public use.