“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Fitness and Recreation /
- Fitness Center /
- Group Exercise
Group exercise classes are a great way to be active, get fit and have fun at the same time! The Fitness Center offers a variety of group exercise classes in our studio.
Group Exercise Classes Include:
- Boot Camp
- Hip-hop Aerobics
- and more!
For more information on group excercise class schedules, contact email@example.com.