“I always felt right at home at Curry. The small class sizes and the opportunity to build connections with the faculty members were other reasons that helped me choose Curry. I made incredible friendships and great connections with faculty members, inside and outside of the Psychology department.”
Heather Flaherty '14
- Psychology Professor Bruce Steinberg Ph.D. Helps Research Potential New Treatment for ADHD
- Curry Nursing Student Receives Patient Advocate Award at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Claire Senita '14 Works to Bring Life Changing Spinal Cord Injury Care to Her Native Pittsburgh
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Fitness and Recreation /
- Fitness Center /
- Group Exercise
Group exercise classes are a great way to be active, get fit and have fun at the same time! The Fitness Center offers a variety of group exercise classes in our studio.
Group Exercise Classes Include:
- Boot Camp
- Hip-hop Aerobics
- and more!
For more information on group excercise class schedules, contact email@example.com.