“Curry has so much to offer and I encourage student to dive into this adventure, to become involved and engaged in the college community. You would be hard-pressed to find another liberal arts college which offers the many choices for major areas of study, and the opportunity to tailor your major to suit your interests.”
Susan Griffin '80
Assignment/Web Editor, WCVB-TV
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Fitness and Recreation /
- Fitness Center /
- Group Exercise
Group exercise classes are a great way to be active, get fit and have fun at the same time! The Fitness Center offers a variety of group exercise classes in our studio.
Group Exercise Classes Include:
- Boot Camp
- Hip-hop Aerobics
- and more!
For more information on group excercise class schedules, contact email@example.com.