“I always tell prospective students that if you are going to be the student who stays in your room on Facebook all day, you will not like it here. Getting involved is a way to success.”
Amber Soucy '13
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- More News >
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
Get in the Game!
Looking for some friendly competition?
Our intramural programs include:
- 5-on-5 basketball
- flag football
- floor hockey
- indoor soccer
- and more!
Every student is encouraged to join a team, no matter what your skill level. So whether you've been playing a sport your whole life or you are new to it - this is the time to get off the sidelines and start a team!
For more information on intramurals, contact email@example.com.