“I was that student - very shy and nervous to meet new people - I kept my door closed and wasn't very involved outside the classroom when I first got to Curry. But at some point, I made a conscious decision to get out of my comfort zone and started making things happen.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
March 6 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
Get in the Game!
Looking for some friendly competition?
Our intramural programs include:
- 5-on-5 basketball
- flag football
- floor hockey
- indoor soccer
- and more!
Every student is encouraged to join a team, no matter what your skill level. So whether you've been playing a sport your whole life or you are new to it - this is the time to get off the sidelines and start a team!
For more information on intramurals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.