- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
March 6 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
Living on Campus
When your home away from home is in one of our 19 residence halls, it's easy to visit with your professors or academic advisor whenever you need help or have questions. Your room equipped with all of the essential hookups (phone, cable TV, Internet access), and you can enjoy Curry's own TV channel CC8. From your warm and comfortable spot on campus, you can do your laundry for free and get to class or to the dining marketplace in our fantastic Student Center less than five minutes after you roll out of bed. Life doesn't get much better than that!
At Curry, you'll enjoy an environment of safety and support where you can discover more about yourself, learn effective skills for living independently and develop your own sense of personal responsibility. Spending time on our campus immerses you in the friendly and welcoming Curry College community. You'll join 85 percent of your first-year peers and 75 percent of all Curry undergraduates who live on campus. That puts you right in the middle of the action! You can expand your circle of friends, improve your academic performance, enhance your professional connections and begin creating the life of your dreams. Your fellow students are right nearby and can quickly collaborate with you on projects, activities and events.
LEAD AND LEARN
You can also step into leadership roles in our residence halls, clubs, organizations and student government. Your involvement creates opportunities for you to learn to work effectively with others, build your decision-making skills, grow into an independent and responsible citizen, and contribute to the college, community and world. At Curry College, you're likely to have some of the most valuable experiences of your life.