- Boston Globe CEO Mike Sheehan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Philanthropists John W. Keith and Shelley Hoon Keith to Receive Honorary Degrees
- Prof. Cathleen Santos Named President-Elect of ANA-MA
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
April 18 - April 21
- Curry Dance Spring 2015 Showcase: THRESHOLD
May 1 - May 2
- New Directions in Violence Prevention Conference
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Student Center /
- Facilities & Services /
- Campus Life Offices
Campus Life Offices
The Campus Life Office Suite (2nd Floor) includes staff offices for Residence Life, Conference and Events services, Disability Services and the Director of Student Involvement.
If you have a question about housing on campus, your meal plan, becoming a Resident Assistant or working in the Student Center just stop in and someone will be happy to help you.
STUDENT CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - midnight
M - Th 7 a.m. - midnight
Friday 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1 a.m.
FITNESS CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
M - Th 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.