- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Student Center /
- Facilities & Services /
- Campus Life Offices
Campus Life Offices
The Campus Life Office Suite (2nd Floor) includes staff offices for Residence Life, Conference and Events services, Disability Services and the Director of Student Involvement.
If you have a question about housing on campus, your meal plan, becoming a Resident Assistant or working in the Student Center just stop in and someone will be happy to help you.
STUDENT CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - midnight
M - Th 7 a.m. - midnight
Friday 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1 a.m.
FITNESS CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
M - Th 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.