“We were just like one big family in the residence halls, and we always found lots to do, including weekend trips around the region through Curry Up & Go. When the new Student Center opened in 2009, everybody's enthusiasm got a boost because it's an awesome place with even more to do.”
Carrie Hormanski '10
Major: Criminal Justice
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Student Center /
- Facilities & Services /
- Campus Life Offices
Campus Life Offices
The Campus Life Office Suite (2nd Floor) includes staff offices for Residence Life, Conference and Events services, Disability Services and the Director of Student Involvement.
If you have a question about housing on campus, your meal plan, becoming a Resident Assistant or working in the Student Center just stop in and someone will be happy to help you.
STUDENT CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - midnight
M - Th 7 a.m. - midnight
Friday 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1 a.m.
FITNESS CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
M - Th 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.