“We were just like one big family in the residence halls, and we always found lots to do, including weekend trips around the region through Curry Up & Go. When the new Student Center opened in 2009, everybody's enthusiasm got a boost because it's an awesome place with even more to do.”
Carrie Hormanski '10
Major: Criminal Justice
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Student Center /
- Facilities & Services /
- Information Desk
The Information Desk staff is excited to welcome you to the Student Center. The staff is very knowledgeable about the building and the campus. If you are in the building stop by the Info Desk on the first floor across from the dining room. There you can find information about programs & events happening on campus, purchase discounted movie tickets, get a copy of the shuttle schedule or an MBTA map, send a fax or just simply ask a question.
Contact: 617-333-2234 or email email@example.com
STUDENT CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - midnight
M - Th 7 a.m. - midnight
Friday 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1 a.m.
FITNESS CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
M - Th 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.