- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Additional Security Presence
Commencement attendees should expect to see a heightened security presence. While we always have a strong contingent of law enforcement and private security personnel on campus for large events, we are enhancing this presence to improve traffic and crowd management and to increase the comfort level for graduates and their guests.
Restrictions on bags, backpacks, etc.
All items brought onto the Athletic Complex and other College venues are subject to inspection. The following items are discouraged and should be left at home or in your car. (Curry College is not responsible for valuables left in cars and parking lots on campus.)
- Large bags (including gift bags)
- Wrapped presents
Please do not leave bags and packages unattended. For the safety of all please be patient and follow the directions of Public Safety and Law Enforcement officials.
We very much appreciate your patience and understanding as we take the security steps necessary to ensure a safe, enjoyable and memorable weekend. We look forward to sharing this very special day with you.