- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
"The Curry dance program has really allowed me to broaden my dance knowledge and experience. It's been amazing to have classes in everything from traditional African dance, to classical ballet, to belly dancing. The diversity of classes and backgrounds of dancers in the program has really allowed us all to broaden our training in a fun atmosphere." - Mary Slowey, Management '14
"I love the variety of dance classes available, especially Experiential Anatomy and Choreography. I also enjoy viewing different professional choreographers' dances who visit Curry. Overall, the dance program has been a great experience so far- I've gained more self-confidence, improved my performance skills, and met some of my best friends through the program." -Alexandra O'Donnell - Education '16
"I absolutely love dancing at Curry. The program has given me the opportunity to continue doing what I love even as a busy nursing major. The dance faculty are awesome and go out of their way to give us new opportunities to experience dance on and off campus!" - Ashley Mallett - Nursing '15