“Interning at 'The View' I feel like I got a real world taste of how a quality television show is produced. It has only enhanced my passion for making a career out of it.”
Scott Fersht, '11
Concentrations: Television/Digital Video
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
A hallmark of a Curry College education is our commitment to the individual student. Curry's commitment to its students extends to you as parents and family members.
Your awareness about our academic and co-curricular programs will help you help your student find the challenge or support that can enable and/or enhance a successful college experience. We encourage you to talk with your student about taking advantage of all the academic resources available on campus. Talking with a professor or advisor, using Levin Library, or trying some of Curry's support areas such as the Speaking Center or Academic Enrichment Center are all good ways for your student to find the right guidance and assistance. Learning more about Honors Programs, Internships, and Study Abroad opportunities are good ways for your student to consider enhancing the learning experience.
Visit this section of our website to also stay knowledgeable about new information posted each semester, such as final exam schedules and Dean's List announcements, so you can make plans with your student for end of semester transportation and travel or celebrating milestone achievements!
Parents of current students with academic questions are encouraged to contact the Academic Success Coordinator at 617-333-2279, email@example.com, or by stopping by 201B Hafer.