“At Curry, I've had the chance to do everything I've wanted to do. Anything that I was nervous about or afraid to try, Curry has made it so that I am now comfortable in doing so.”
Tyler Collins '14
Major: Graphic Design
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
Engaging Your Student in the Curry Experience
College students are influenced by what family members say, even if they do not readily admit it. We encourage you to talk with your student about how he can fully connect with our College and take advantage of all of the resources available on campus. We have people, programs, and services in place to help your student find the challenge, support or campus involvement that can enable and/or enhance a successful college experience - academically and socially.
Often students mistakenly assume that connection and support is only important when there is a problem. In fact, using the College's support systems is more likely to ensure that your student takes her education to the next level. Our faculty are knowledgeable and they care. Likewise, our administrative, support and student services professionals are informed, able and compassionate. Their good work, however, ultimately rests on students' willingness to engage with them and our College.