“When I first stepped on campus I honestly felt like it was home. People were so nice to me. They opened doors for me. They're all smiling. When I saw the students they were all accepting of each other, asking each other questions. And they made me actually feel like I was a Curry student even though they knew I was still a high school student.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
Welcome Parents of Students Considering or Accepted to Curry College!
Whether your student is a prospective student considering application to Curry College, an accepted student considering his enrollment decision, or a deposited student preparing for her enrollment, we hope this area of our parent website helps you stay connected with Curry throughout admission process.
Here are some helpful topics and links that you may find useful:
- Academic Majors, Minors and Concentrations
- Admission Requirements
- Admission Deadlines
- Has your student completed his/her application?
Learn more about how your student can apply.
- Has your student completed his/her enrollment?
Here are the steps for your student to complete enrollment.
- Has your student applied for Financial Aid?
Learn more about Financial Aid, including how to apply.
- Learn about Curry's unique First-Year Experience.
- Parents of deposited students, be sure to check out additional information for First-Year Parents.
- Questions? Contact us by email or phone (617-333-2210).