“I chose Curry because I didn't just want to be a face in the crowd. I wanted to have those close-knit relationships with other students; I wanted to get to know my professors.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
Welcome Parents of Students Considering or Accepted to Curry College!
Whether your student is a prospective student considering application to Curry College, an accepted student considering his enrollment decision, or a deposited student preparing for her enrollment, we hope this area of our parent website helps you stay connected with Curry throughout admission process.
Here are some helpful topics and links that you may find useful:
- Academic Majors, Minors and Concentrations
- Admission Requirements
- Admission Deadlines
- Has your student completed his/her application?
Learn more about how your student can apply.
- Has your student completed his/her enrollment?
Here are the steps for your student to complete enrollment.
- Has your student applied for Financial Aid?
Learn more about Financial Aid, including how to apply.
- Learn about Curry's unique First-Year Experience.
- Parents of deposited students, be sure to check out additional information for First-Year Parents.
- Questions? Contact us by email or phone (617-333-2210).