“When students first meet their orientation leaders, they're usually very quiet. But it's the role of their orientation leader to get them comfortable with each other, make friends, participate in the different activities. If students have any questions they should feel like they can ask that question without being judged or that they shouldn't ask - there is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to orientation.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
As parents and family members of a prospective or current student, we encourage you to visit Curry often. Whether you are accompanying your student on the college search process, or joining your student on campus for an event, you are always welcome as an important member of our campus community. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!