“Interning at 'The View' I feel like I got a real world taste of how a quality television show is produced. It has only enhanced my passion for making a career out of it.”
Scott Fersht, '11
Concentrations: Television/Digital Video
- Dr. Kristen Getchell Named to BRAWN Steering Committee
- Curry College Nursing Students Volunteer at Simon C. Fireman Community
- Curry College Football, Women's Lacrosse Squads Partner with Team IMPACT, Recruit Two New Members
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2013: First-Year Students
June 6 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2013: Transfer Students
July 18 - August 1
- New Student Convocation 2013
- More Events >
Your Role as a College Parent
As parents and family members, you play an important role as partners in your student's college success.
We are aware of the tremendous role that you have played in your student's education throughout the years. We believe you can continue to play a valuable role in your student's college experience.
We recognize that the college transition process, and the changes that happen throughout the college years, are an adjustment for you as well as for your student. As your student gains independence and is increasingly accountable for his or her own decisions and actions, your role will change. You may be going from caretaking to coaching, from calling all the shots to cheering from the sideline, but remain confident that your opinion matters to your student. Your opinion matters to us as well, and we value your relationship with the College.
At Curry College, we are committed to providing you with appropriate information and support to help you help your student develop independence, knowledge and communication skills, responsibility, leadership, and life-long success.