“At Curry, I've had the chance to do everything I've wanted to do. Anything that I was nervous about or afraid to try, Curry has made it so that I am now comfortable in doing so.”
Tyler Collins '14
Major: Graphic Design
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
Your Role as a College Parent
As parents and family members, you play an important role as partners in your student's college success.
We are aware of the tremendous role that you have played in your student's education throughout the years. We believe you can continue to play a valuable role in your student's college experience.
We recognize that the college transition process, and the changes that happen throughout the college years, are an adjustment for you as well as for your student. As your student gains independence and is increasingly accountable for his or her own decisions and actions, your role will change. You may be going from caretaking to coaching, from calling all the shots to cheering from the sideline, but remain confident that your opinion matters to your student. Your opinion matters to us as well, and we value your relationship with the College.
At Curry College, we are committed to providing you with appropriate information and support to help you help your student develop independence, knowledge and communication skills, responsibility, leadership, and life-long success.