“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
Programs & Courses
Dynamic courses where you master critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills. Caring, committed professors who know you by name. Career-focused programs with the academic quality you expect from a liberal arts-based institution. Individualized opportunities that empower you to build on your strengths. All within a personal, passionate and community-oriented atmosphere.