Year that Curry's Plymouth Campus was established
# of Majors offered to Continuing Education students
# of CE class meetings per week - Evenings and Saturdays
transfer credits which can be applied toward a bachelor's degree
average age of the Curry Continuing Education student
Average # of students in a Continuing Education class
“The evening classes were good. The classes were with working professionals, so work and life experience came into play in the curriculum.”
Yusef Galloway '10
Continuing Education Programs
Step into a brighter future with the education you need to succeed. Join adults just like yourself in top-quality continuing education programs at Curry College.
Take advantage of our personalized approach that connects you with our knowledgeable advisors and academic services, whether you're new to the college experience, want to transfer credits and complete a degree, need to sharpen your skills and expand your expertise or provide training to your company's employees.
You'll benefit from Curry's small class sizes where our dedicated faculty members share their expertise, encourage group interaction and professional networking and are invested in your academic success.
With affordable tuition, no additional administrative fees, flexible and accelerated schedules, as well as our convenient Milton and Plymouth campus locations that offer plenty of parking, it's easy to imagine yourself in a continuing education program at Curry College. Just say, "Yes!"
I want to:
- Earn a bachelor's degree
- Earn an undergraduate certificate
- Check schedules and courses
- Learn about Curry's Milton Campus and Plymouth Campus
- Submit an Advising Request Form
- Learn more about tuition and financial aid
- Attend an information session
- Train my employees
- Explore professional development programs
- Jaimie Francis '14 - Psychology, Community Health and Wellness
- Peter Losi '07 - ACCEL
- Michael Rice '13 - ACCEL
- Scott Richards '12 - Criminal Justice
- Michael Adamson '13 - Criminal Justice, Psychology
- Sydney Lowe '98 - Communication
- Shannon Boggs '11 - Management
- John Durkin '08 - Management
- Barbara Belony '08 - RN to BS in Nursing
"I just said that's it, I have to make a commitment. I got to a point where my kids were getting older; they were going to be headed to college. I wanted to set an example for them to show them how important education is. I just decided to dive in and I went back full time." Read more.
Scott Richards '12 had a laser focus once he decided to pursue a career with Homeland Security Investigations, formerly known as U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE). He served in the Coast Guard right after high school, but ultimately was inspired by an ICE special agent he met on the job. Read more.