Year that Curry's Plymouth Campus was established
# of Bachelor Degrees offered to Continuing Education students
# of CE class meetings per week - Evenings and Saturdays
transfer credits which can be applied toward a bachelor's degree
average age of the Curry Continuing Education student
Average # of students in a Continuing Education class
“My primary reason for choosing Curry was convenience. Speaking practically, returning to school needed to be ‘doable’ for me. Curry offers a wide variety of courses at times that are suitable to working parents and that worked for me.”
Debra Casallas '08
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Continuing Education Programs /
- Professional Development
For an employee to be successful today, you must meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace.
To maintain a competitive edge, employees must keep their skill set up-to-date and stay current on trends, tactics, and regulations within their industry. Curry College provides professional development opportunities for employees of many industries, including those in human resource, payroll, and education.
Look into the professional development opportunities that Curry College has to offer! Well educated employees are more valuable to their organizations.
- Leadership development
- Organizational effectiveness tools - EQ-i, Success Insights/DISC, Myers Briggs
- Coaching, motivating, and building work teams
- Developing and delivering high impact presentations
- Accounting and Finance for non-financial managers
- Negotiation techniques
- Decision making tools
- Marketing & Sales
- Preparation for professional certification examinations
- PHR/SPHR for human resource professionals
- CPP for payroll professionals
- Continuing Education (CEUs) for professional license re-certification
- Professional Development Point opportunities for teachers
To learn more about Curry College's Professional Development Programs contact John Bresnahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 333-2255.