Year that Curry's Plymouth Campus was established
# of Majors offered to Continuing Education students
# of CE class meetings per week - Evenings and Saturdays
transfer credits which can be applied toward a bachelor's degree
average age of the Curry Continuing Education student
Average # of students in a Continuing Education class
“The course selection in Milton is great and the location is convenient. And if I ever need to take a class on a Saturday, I can do it at Curry’s Plymouth campus near my home.”
Melissa Shaw '05
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Continuing Education Programs /
- Professional Development /
- Human Resource Certification (PHR-SPHR)
Human Resource Certification (PHR-SPHR)
Resources for Human Resource Certification (PHR-SPHR):
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
Quality Preparation is the Key to Success
What is the SHRM® Learning System for PHR®/SPHR® certification preparation Course?
As a professional development tool, the Learning System can increase a participant's knowledge of the field of human resources and provide current reference of HR practices. As a certification preparation tool, the Learning System has a measurable track record of success for those qualified to sit for the exam.
This course is offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The course tuition includes all course materials but does not cover registration for the PHR or SPHR examinations.
Why Enroll in the SHRM Learning System for PHR®/SPHR® certification preparation Course?
By enrolling in this course, you'll benefit from:
- Experienced instructors who present the SHRM Learning System materials in an easy-to-understand format
- Training close to home.
- A structured learning environment to keep you on schedule.
- Opportunity to build your peer network.
- Course fees often qualify for tuition reimbursement.
- 3.3 continuing education units (CEUs) for successful completion of the course.
- Download a registration form (PDF)
- By mail: Complete the registration form (above) and mail it with check, purchase order, or credit card information to: Curry College, Continuing Education and Graduate Studies, 1071 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA 02186
- By fax: Complete the registration form and fax it with your payment information to 617-979-3535
- By phone: Call 888-260-7325 and please have credit card information handy.
Full refunds will be issued if the student withdraws from the course before it begins. Non-attendance does not constitute official withdrawal. Students must call 888-260-7325 to withdraw prior to the first class. Students are not eligible for a refund once the course has started.
There are no admission requirements to take this program, however certain criteria must be met for participants taking the PHR or SPHR exam. For more information on certification requirements, visit the Human Resource Certification Institute.
For More Information:
Call 888-260-7325 or e-mail email@example.com
Maintaining Your Certification - NEHRA's Professional Development
To retain the PHR, SPHR or GPHR designations, HR Certification Institute (HRCI) requires all certified professionals to recertify every three years either by accumulating 60 educational hours or by retaking the exam. These hours can be earned through NEHRA's Professional Development programs (more than 70 offered each year). Additionally, you can a seek out the educational hours needed via continuing education, instruction, on-the-job experience, research and publishing, etc.