Year that Curry's Plymouth Campus was established
# of Bachelor Degrees offered to Continuing Education students
# of CE class meetings per week - Evenings and Saturdays
transfer credits which can be applied toward a bachelor's degree
average age of the Curry Continuing Education student
Average # of students in a Continuing Education class
“All of my professors want us to take away relevant information that applies to the workplace, and they really deliver. At my job, I've noticed how I'll be working on an issue and realize I just studied that topic in class. It's great to see how the theory from our textbooks applies to real-world situations.”
Shannon Boggs '11
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Continuing Education Programs /
- Transfer Students
Curry College Continuing Education serves adult students seeking to complete their undergraduate degrees. Our student-friendly transfer credit review service allows students to quickly and easily understand how their prior credits can be applied to a Curry degree. Our streamlined admissions process allows students to enroll and get started right away.
- Liberal transfer policy allows students to transfer in up to 90 credits toward their Bachelor's degree
- Knowledgeable advisors can provide prospective students with a free on the spot assessment of transfer credits
- No time limit on prior earned credits
- Minimum grade of C- accepted for most courses
- No application fee for Continuing Education students
Our experienced advisors will be happy to review your transfer credits and provide you with a written assessment and road map to your degree completion before you enroll.
Call the Division of Continuing and Graduate Studies at 617-333-2364 or submit an Advising Request Form.