- Boston Globe CEO Mike Sheehan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Philanthropists John W. Keith and Shelley Hoon Keith to Receive Honorary Degrees
- Prof. Cathleen Santos Named President-Elect of ANA-MA
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
April 18 - April 21
- New Directions in Violence Prevention Conference
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Business Administration /
- Apply - MBA
Apply - MBA
Step Into Your Best Future
When you apply to Curry College, you'll start the degree program that puts you on the path to success. Our friendly team is here to help you every step of the way.
Begin the application process online or download, print, and mail the MBA application.
- Earned Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Business or related field
- Completed coursework in Principle of Micro or Macroeconomics; Accounting I and II or Financial Accounting; and Statistics
- Two years of professional work experience, preferably a the manager level, as documented on a current resume
- Computer proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email
- Interview with MBA Program Director to be scheduled by the Graduate Studies Office after the application is complete
Required application materials:
- Sealed official undergraduate transcript(s) and any graduate transcript(s) sent to Curry College directly from the academic institution(s)
- Two sealed letters of recommendation, using the Curry College MBA recommendation form, from individuals familiar with your work and potential for graduate studies in management
- Current résumé including, miniminally, two years of professional work experience
- Typed, two-page personal statement reflecting on your background and why you wish to pursue graduate studies in management
- Non-refundable application fee of $50, made payable to Curry College
January program start - Submit all materials by December 15 for priority consideration
September program start - Submit all materials by August 1 for priority consideration
The MBA Capstone is an applied research project where students, working as a team of consultants, partner with a business to solve specific challenges facing the organization. Past business partners include Cisco Brewers, as shown in this video, and Reebok International Ltd.
Curry MBA students team up for Reebok business consulting. Read more...
"When I thought about getting my MBA, it was really about how I could expand what I know and how I interact with my business," recalls Dawn Erickson '14. "How can I tell our employees that they should always be learning and developing if I'm not doing that myself?"
"Having completed the program I feel more confident in my abilities. I'm more knowledgeable and the capacity of what I can take on has been greatly expanded. With this program under my belt, I can do more. I have a better understanding of how the business world works." Read more...
Ebony Joseph '11 talks about how the Curry MBA Program helped her develop leadership skills, network with other professionals and build friendships.
Dr. Shavindrie ("Shavi") Cooray examines the relationships between humans and technology with her students by embracing technology and by looking at the bigger picture - something she has done extensively in her Ph.D. research and as a former analyst in the corporate world.