- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Business Administration /
- Apply - MBA
Apply - MBA
Step Into Your Best Future
When you apply to Curry College, you'll start the degree program that puts you on the path to success. Our friendly team is here to help you every step of the way.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission
Please complete this MBA Application (PDF), enclose a non-refundable fee of $50.00 and return both to the Graduate Studies Department. Make check or money order payable to Curry College. Each applicant must complete the following:
- Forward official transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions you attended.
- Forward your résumé showing a minimum of two years' work experience along with a two-page personal statement reflecting your background and why you want to pursue graduate studies in management.
- Forward sealed letters of recommendation from two professional references familiar with your work and your potential for graduate studies in management.
January program start - Submit all materials by December 1 for priority consideration
September program start - Submit all materials by August 15 for priority consideration
Ebony Joseph '11 talks about how the Curry MBA Program helped her develop leadership skills, network with other professionals and build friendships.
Dr. Shavindrie ("Shavi") Cooray examines the relationships between humans and technology with her students by embracing technology and by looking at the bigger picture - something she has done extensively in her Ph.D. research and as a former analyst in the corporate world.