- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- The Curry Dance Spring Showcase: 'ARTERTAINMENT'
May 4 - May 5
- Commencement 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Business Administration /
- Apply - MBA /
Prerequisite courses are an important foundation of the MBA curriculum. Because this unique degree accepts students with diverse disciplinary backgrounds, the prerequisite courses ensure a common ‘language' of business. Some students may have achieved a minimum level of background knowledge in some areas of business through their professional achievements. However, all students must have completed coursework in seminal disciplines. Those are economics, accounting, and statistics.
Therefore, students must complete the following courses in preparation for their graduate program:
- Principles of Economics - Micro
- Principles of Economics - Macro
- Accounting I and II or Financial Accounting
Curry College's Division of Continuing Education schedules these courses on a regular basis. Please speak with the Director of Graduate Enrollment or with an Academic Advisor to be sure that courses you plan to take will fulfill the prerequisite requirements.
Check out the photo gallery from the Curry College Spring 2013 Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduation ceremony
Ebony Joseph '11 talks about how the Curry MBA Program helped her develop leadership skills, network with other professionals and build friendships.
Dr. Shavindrie ("Shavi") Cooray examines the relationships between humans and technology with her students by embracing technology and by looking at the bigger picture - something she has done extensively in her Ph.D. research and as a former analyst in the corporate world.