- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Business Administration /
- Apply - MBA /
- Transfer Credit Policy
Transfer Credit Policy
Policy On Credit For Courses Taken Elsewhere
At the discretion of the MBA Admissions Committee, up to two courses may be transferred,. Courses should have been completed within the past five years and have earned a grade of a "B-" or better. Courses from graduate programs other than an MBA program are not transferable. Once a student is matriculated at Curry College, no transfer credit will be allowed.
The typical circumstance for transfer credit of MBA coursework is reserved for those students who began an MBA program at another school but for various reasons, such as employment transfer to the Boston area, will matriculate at Curry College.
To have coursework reviewed for transfer credit, students must submit all original syllabi and the Admissions Committee may request further information. Transfer credit is awarded at the discretion of the MBA Admissions Committee and all decisions are final.
Ebony Joseph '11 talks about how the Curry MBA Program helped her develop leadership skills, network with other professionals and build friendships.
Dr. Shavindrie ("Shavi") Cooray examines the relationships between humans and technology with her students by embracing technology and by looking at the bigger picture - something she has done extensively in her Ph.D. research and as a former analyst in the corporate world.