- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Business Administration (MBA) /
- Informational Events
MBA Information sessions provide an overview of the program with ample opportunity to have your questions answered, speak with faculty and advisors, and to schedule a follow-up appointment.
RSVP - Information SessionS
RSVP to any information session
If you are unable to attend an Informational Event or would prefer to schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor at your convenience, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Milton Campus (617) 333-2243
- Plymouth Campus (508) 747-2424