- Education Students Offered Unique Opportunity through MECA Partnership
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Business Administration (MBA) /
- Informational Events
Join Steven Gunning, MBA Director, for an in-depth look at the Curry MBA program. Learn about the program's team-based learning model and curriculum, which includes Curry's unique Capstone business consulting project. Attend the sessions, listed below, to determine whether the Curry MBA program will meet your career goals.
RSVP - Information SessionS
Milton campus - Wednesday, October 14, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Plymouth campus - Saturday, October 17, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
If you are unable to attend an Informational Event or would prefer to schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor at your convenience, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Milton Campus (617) 333-2243
- Plymouth Campus (508) 747-2424