- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Business Administration /
- Schedules & Courses
Schedules & Courses
A new cohort will begin at our Milton Campus in January 2015. Click here for schedule details.
A PDF file of the course descriptions can be opened or downloaded from the link below.
- Master of Business Administration Course Descriptions (PDF)
- Continuing and Graduate Studies Course Catalog 2014-2015 (PDF)
For a hard copy of the Continuing Education Catalog or Schedule Guide, please fill out the on-line request for more information or contact the campus location closest to you.
Information in the Continuing Education Catalog and the Schedule Guide is subject to change without notice. Before registering for a course, please confirm the course, date, and time with any Continuing and Graduate Studies Office.
As a student in the Curry College MBA Program, you will be part of a cohort group. That means that the same students will be in all of your classes for the entire program, start to finish. Cohort group learning has proven to be very effective for adult learners because it creates a community of professionals who can study together, provide support, discuss common on-the-job problems, and offer networking opportunities.
Curry MBA students team up for Reebok business consulting. Read more...
"When I thought about getting my MBA, it was really about how I could expand what I know and how I interact with my business," recalls Dawn Erickson '14. "How can I tell our employees that they should always be learning and developing if I'm not doing that myself?"
"Having completed the program I feel more confident in my abilities. I'm more knowledgeable and the capacity of what I can take on has been greatly expanded. With this program under my belt, I can do more. I have a better understanding of how the business world works." Read more...
Ebony Joseph '11 talks about how the Curry MBA Program helped her develop leadership skills, network with other professionals and build friendships.
Dr. Shavindrie ("Shavi") Cooray examines the relationships between humans and technology with her students by embracing technology and by looking at the bigger picture - something she has done extensively in her Ph.D. research and as a former analyst in the corporate world.