- Dr. Kristen Getchell Named to BRAWN Steering Committee
- Curry College Nursing Students Volunteer at Simon C. Fireman Community
- Curry College Football, Women's Lacrosse Squads Partner with Team IMPACT, Recruit Two New Members
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2013: First-Year Students
June 6 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2013: Transfer Students
July 18 - August 1
- New Student Convocation 2013
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Business Administration /
- Tuition & Financial Aid /
- IRS Form 1098T
IRS Form 1098T
What is the 1098T form?
The 1098T form is used to assist you in determining if you are eligible for an Education Tax Credit. It provides you with the amount of qualified tuition and fee charges posted to your student account during the calendar year.
When will IRS Form 1098T be available?
Students can now view and print their 1098T by going to the Vangent website. Vangent partners with Curry College and they manage the 1098T information release process.
For students who do not choose to electronically receive their IRS Form 1098T, the form will be mailed no later than January 31, 2013 to the student's permanent address.
Will Curry College answer tax-related questions?
Student should refer all tax-related questions to their own tax preparer. Additional information is available on the Internal Revenue Service website.
How can a student get a duplicate 1098T?
Students can now view their 1098T and print a copy by visiting the Vangent website.
Please visit the IRS website for further information on the American Opportunity credit and Lifetime Learning tax credit.
*Curry College staff cannot give tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor for assistance.
Check out the photo gallery from the Curry College Spring 2013 Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduation ceremony
Ebony Joseph '11 talks about how the Curry MBA Program helped her develop leadership skills, network with other professionals and build friendships.