# of federal agencies which use data mining technology (2007)
# of different data mining programs in use in the U.S. (2007)
total (in billions) Americans lost to identity theft in 06-07
Million Americans victimized by identity theft (2006-2007)
“Justice and power must be brought together so that whatever is just must be powerful and whatever is powerful must be just.”
- Boston Globe CEO Mike Sheehan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Philanthropists John W. Keith and Shelley Hoon Keith to Receive Honorary Degrees
- Prof. Cathleen Santos Named President-Elect of ANA-MA
- More News >
- Curry Dance Spring 2015 Showcase: THRESHOLD
May 1 - May 2
- Conference: "New Directions in Violence Prevention"
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Criminal Justice /
- Apply - M.A. Criminal Justice
Apply - M.A. Criminal Justice
Step Into Your Best Future
When you apply to Curry College, you'll start the degree program that puts you on the path to success. Our friendly team is here to help you every step of the way.
Begin the process online or download, print, and mail the Master of Arts in Criminal Justice (MACJ) application.
Required Application Materials
- Official Transcripts of all academic work (undergraduate and graduate)
- Two sealed letters of recommendation:
- One from someone in a position to know your work (paid or volunteer)
- One from someone else in a position to evaluate your potential for graduate education
- Current Resume
- A typed, one-two page personal profile statement
- Non-refundable application fee of $50, made payable to Curry College
- A personal interview with the Program Director of the Master of Arts in Criminal Justice program may be required
For an August program start- submit all materials by August 1 for priority consideration
This interdisciplinary conference, featuring innovators in the field of violence prevention, will be held at the Milton campus on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The event is open to the public. Read more.
The Massachusetts Association of Criminal Justice Education (MACJE) has recognized the Curry College Master of Arts Program (MACJ) with an award for "Innovation in Criminal Justice." Read more.
Captain Jody Kasper conducted a two-day training on Curry's Milton campus entitled "How Cops Die - Understanding and Preventing Duty-Related Deaths" in August 2014. Read more...
Dawn Porter, a lawyer turned filmmaker, visited Curry College to screen her film Gideon's Army and lead a discussion for "The Social Justice Series," in April 2014. Read more.
Damien Echols spoke before a standing room only crowd of hundreds of students, faculty, and community members in the Keith Auditorium on Curry College's Milton Campus.
"Pursuing and earning a master's degree gives you an advantage in terms of the growth of your career and in terms of having more knowledge to draw upon," says John Fratolillo '09. "For me, it was about applying that knowledge to my everyday work life."
Carrie Hormanski chose Curry College for her bachelor's degree in criminal justice, and decided to continue her education with Curry's Master of Arts in Criminal Justice degree program. Read more