“The administration of justice is the firmest pillar of government.”
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Criminal Justice /
- Informational Events
Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
Virtual Advising Fair - MACJ program advisors will be available via Live Chat on a desktop computer.
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Read more on how to participate in the Virtual Advising Fair
Register to receive an event reminder
If you are unable to attend an Informational Event or would prefer to schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor at your convenience, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Milton Campus (617) 333-2243
- Plymouth Campus (508) 747-2424