“I felt like the courses were constantly helping me in my job as opposed to being something extra I had to do at night after work.”
Derek Thompson '06
Vice Principal, Plymouth North High School
Major: Master of Education
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Education /
- Apply - M.Ed. /
- Transfer Credit Policy
Transfer Credit Policy
Students who have completed graduate coursework at an accredited institution of higher education may be able to transfer up to six credits at the graduate level. In the M.Ed. program, these credits must replace similar credits in order to be counted towards any licensure requirements. Courses should have been completed within the previous five years and have earned a grade of a "B-" or better.
To apply for transfer credit, students should obtain a Transfer Request form from the Graduate or Campus offices, and should submit that form with the requested documentation. College transcripts are required, along with syllabi and the course descriptions from the college catalogue. Although an official transcript will be required before transfer credit can be accepted, you may apply using an unofficial transcript to determine whether the courses are appropriate for transfer. The Director must approve all credit transfers.
Jeannine Hatch, M.Ed. '06 shares her experience going back to school to change her career from Accountant to Elementary School teacher.