“After many years of working in one industry, it is very frightening in some ways to change careers. The supportive staff at Curry College truly made the transition easier for me. I would strongly recommend Curry College to any career-changer.”
John McCarthy '09
Major: Master of Education
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Education /
- Tuition & Financial Aid /
- IRS Form 1098T
IRS Form 1098T
What is the 1098T form?
The 1098T form is used to assist you in determining if you are eligible for an Education Tax Credit. It provides you with the amount of qualified tuition and fee charges posted to your student account during the calendar year.
When will IRS Form 1098T be available?
Students can now view and print their 1098T by going to the Vangent website. Vangent partners with Curry College and they manage the 1098T information release process.
For students who do not choose to electronically receive their IRS Form 1098T, the form will be mailed no later than January 31st to the student's permanent address.
Will Curry College answer tax-related questions?
Student should refer all tax-related questions to their own tax preparer. Additional information is available on the Internal Revenue Service website.
How can a student get a duplicate 1098T?
Students can now view their 1098T and print a copy by visiting the Vangent website.
Please visit the IRS website for further information on the American Opportunity credit and Lifetime Learning tax credit.
*Curry College staff cannot give tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor for assistance.
Michelle Ng, pictured above, and other M.Ed. students from both the Milton and Plymouth campuses presented their capstone research on December 10, 2014. Read more.
Jeannine Hatch, M.Ed. '06 shares her experience going back to school to change her career from Accountant to Elementary School teacher.