“I knew I didn't want to be a nurse manager and I didn't want to be a nurse practitioner. Now I can be in a leadership role and still be bed-side.”
Judy Dynan, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Leader
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Apply - M.S. Nursing /
- Transfer Credit Policy
Transfer Credit Policy
Curry College has a policy that limits transfer credit into its master's degree programs to a maximum of 6 credits. Transfer credit requests are approved by the program director and courses must be a close match to courses in the MSN-CNL® program at Curry. Consideration of transfer credit must occur as part of the admissions process and will not be considered after a student has begun the program. Transferability of credits from Curry to other institutions would be at the discretion of the receiving institution.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program
Curry College Division of Nursing will host the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for an on-site re-accreditation visit for the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Program on September 22-24, 2014. Learn More.