“I knew I didn't want to be a nurse manager and I didn't want to be a nurse practitioner. Now I can be in a leadership role and still be bed-side.”
Judy Dynan, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Leader
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Apply - M.S. Nursing /
- Transfer Credit Policy
Transfer Credit Policy
Curry College has a policy that limits transfer credit into its master's degree programs to a maximum of 6 credits. Transfer credit requests are approved by the program director and courses must be a close match to courses in the MSN-CNL® program at Curry. Consideration of transfer credit must occur as part of the admissions process and will not be considered after a student has begun the program. Transferability of credits from Curry to other institutions would be at the discretion of the receiving institution.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program