“The role of the Clinical Nurse Leader is evolving in health care…there will be many opportunities for nurses to work in that role to help measure outcomes.”
Barbara Healey, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Apply - M.S. Nursing /
- Transfer Credit Policy
Transfer Credit Policy
Curry College has a policy that limits transfer credit into its master's degree programs to a maximum of 6 credits. Transfer credit requests are approved by the program director and courses must be a close match to courses in the MSN-CNL® program at Curry. Consideration of transfer credit must occur as part of the admissions process and will not be considered after a student has begun the program. Transferability of credits from Curry to other institutions would be at the discretion of the receiving institution.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program