“I knew I didn't want to be a nurse manager and I didn't want to be a nurse practitioner. Now I can be in a leadership role and still be bed-side.”
Judy Dynan, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Leader
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014 Celebrates Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- First-Year Common Read Film Screening: 'Smoke Signals'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
Our MSN-CNL® faculty includes both full-time nursing professors and practicing healthcare professionals with impressive credentials. To learn more about each faculty member, select a name from the list below:
Elizabeth C. Kudzma, MSN Program Director
Linda M. Caldwell, Professor
Donna Dello-Lacono, Senior Lecturer
Susan R. James, Professor
Susan A. LaRocco, Associate Professor
Carolyn A. Lawless, Senior Lecturer
Maureen L. Murphy, Associate Professor
Elinor M. Nugent, Professor
Eileen O'Connell, Associate Professor
Joanne O'Sullivan Oliveira, Associate Professor
Cathleen Santos, Associate Professor
Linda M. Tenofsky, Professor
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program
Curry College Division of Nursing will host the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for an on-site re-accreditation visit for the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Program on September 22-24, 2014. Learn More.