- South Shore "Rock Star" Bob Nolet '08 Featured on the Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business Magazine'
- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Informational Events
Master of Science in Nursing
Graduate Programs Open House
MSN faculty and advisors will be available to provide a comprehensive overview of the program and answer any questions you may have.
Thursday, June 16, 2016
3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (drop in anytime)
King Building, Milton Campus
Register for any event
Virtual Advising Fair
MSN program advisors will be available via Live Chat on a desktop computer.
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Read more on how to participate in the Virtual Advising Fair
Register to receive an event reminder
If you are unable to attend an Informational Event or would prefer to schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor at your convenience, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Milton Campus (617) 333-2243
- Plymouth Campus (508) 747-2424