“I knew I didn't want to be a nurse manager and I didn't want to be a nurse practitioner. Now I can be in a leadership role and still be bed-side.”
Judy Dynan, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Leader
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
- CC8's Coverage of Boston Marathon Bombings Recognized by National Broadcasting Society
- Curry College Partners with Big Brothers Big Sisters
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2014
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Schedules & Courses
Schedules & Courses
- A new cohort will begin at our Milton Campus in Fall 2014. See the Fall 2014 MSN Course Schedule (PDF) for details.
A PDF file of the course descriptions can be opened or downloaded from the link below.
- Master of Science in Nursing Course Descriptions (PDF)
- Continuing and Graduate Studies Course Catalog 2013-2014 (PDF)
For a hard copy of the Continuing Education Catalog or Schedule Guide, please fill out the on-line request for more information or contact the campus location closest to you.
Information in the Continuing Education Catalog and the Schedule Guide is subject to change without notice. Before registering for a course, please confirm the course, date, and time with any Continuing and Graduate Studies Office.
As a student in the Curry College Master of Science in Nursing Program, you will be part of a cohort group. That means that the same students will be in all of your classes for the entire program, start to finish. Cohort group learning has proven to be very effective for adult learners because it creates a community of professionals who can study together, provide support, discuss common on-the-job problems, and offer networking opportunities.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program