“I knew I didn't want to be a nurse manager and I didn't want to be a nurse practitioner. Now I can be in a leadership role and still be bed-side.”
Judy Dynan, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Leader
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2014
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Schedules & Courses
Schedules & Courses
- A new cohort will begin at our Milton Campus in Fall 2014. See the Fall 2014 MSN Course Schedule (PDF) for details.
A PDF file of the course descriptions can be opened or downloaded from the link below.
- Master of Science in Nursing Course Descriptions (PDF)
- Continuing and Graduate Studies Course Catalog 2013-2014 (PDF)
For a hard copy of the Continuing Education Catalog or Schedule Guide, please fill out the on-line request for more information or contact the campus location closest to you.
Information in the Continuing Education Catalog and the Schedule Guide is subject to change without notice. Before registering for a course, please confirm the course, date, and time with any Continuing and Graduate Studies Office.
As a student in the Curry College Master of Science in Nursing Program, you will be part of a cohort group. That means that the same students will be in all of your classes for the entire program, start to finish. Cohort group learning has proven to be very effective for adult learners because it creates a community of professionals who can study together, provide support, discuss common on-the-job problems, and offer networking opportunities.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program
Curry College Division of Nursing will host the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for an on-site re-accreditation visit for the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Program on September 22-24, 2014. Learn More.