“I knew I didn't want to be a nurse manager and I didn't want to be a nurse practitioner. Now I can be in a leadership role and still be bed-side.”
Judy Dynan, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Leader
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Tuition & Financial Aid /
- IRS Form 1098T
IRS Form 1098T
What is the 1098T form?
The 1098T form is used to assist you in determining if you are eligible for an Education Tax Credit. It provides you with the amount of qualified tuition and fee charges posted to your student account during the calendar year.
When will IRS Form 1098T be available?
Students can now view and print their 1098T by going to the Vangent website. Vangent partners with Curry College and they manage the 1098T information release process.
For students who do not choose to electronically receive their IRS Form 1098T, the form will be mailed no later than January 31st to the student's permanent address.
Will Curry College answer tax-related questions?
Student should refer all tax-related questions to their own tax preparer. Additional information is available on the Internal Revenue Service website.
How can a student get a duplicate 1098T?
Students can now view their 1098T and print a copy by visiting the Vangent website.
Please visit the IRS website for further information on the American Opportunity credit and Lifetime Learning tax credit.
*Curry College staff cannot give tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor for assistance.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program