“My psychology and health classes have helped me identify what kind of person I am and who I want to be. I've learned a lot about making connections with people, which is not only helpful in social interactions, but also for internships and jobs in the psychology field. ”
Jessica Lorento '16
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students
At Curry our international student body brings a cultural richness to the College. Our commitment to our international students includes individual attention to assure a smooth transition to college and life in the United States, and to assist with your educational goals.
International Student Advising
As the International Student Advisor it is my role to work with you from the time you apply to the College to your arrival on campus in the fall. I will also navigate the U.S. government immigration policies with you. It is my goal to assist you in the interpretation of these complex rules and regulations and to support you in the attainment and maintenance of legal status.
Your International Student Advisor:
The U.S. government requires all international students to meet strict eligibility requirements prior to being granted a student visa and also during their stay in the United States. For specific information pertaining to U.S. immigration policies and procedures, please refer to the government websites below: